This week on the podcast, I shared some of the lessons I learned from a book I read called The Having.
I dropped some serious gems if I don’t say so myself.
Here are just a few takeaways that I thought might help some of you when it comes to developing an abundant mindset and reality:
- In order to have more, you must first acknowledge all that you already have, even if it’s little by comparison. (hint: GRATITUDE- soak it up, friends)
- Evaluate your mindset around your money beliefs. Get rid of any limiting beliefs by challenging them daily. Enjoy the pleasures of life. YOLO.
- Believe in your unlimited potential to have more. You deserve it and so do your children and family members. Legacy.
- Keep going, even when it gets rough. The quickest way to defeat is by giving up. Stay in the game and keep believing.
It's funny. I used to believe I had so little all the time. I also used to believe that my potential was indeed limited. Not anymore. I know now that those were just beliefs instilled in me from a very young age. Once I became old enough, those beliefs were already well ingrained and operating as unconscious thoughts.
Since studying more about the mind and power of thoughts, I have become FREE in so many ways. Here are a few new thoughts that I am owning and loving these days:
1. I have sooooo much! I am RICH!
2. I deserve all the good things in life and so does everybody else
3. There is plenty of everything in the world and more than enough for all of us to have as much as we each desire.
4. I am so deeply grateful for what is and what is to come.
That's it, friends. An abundant life starts with a few simple thoughts that YOU get to choose.
Cheers to the good life!